Thursday, May 29, 2008

I went to see Obama in Tampa!!!

Last Wednesday I was priveleged to go to an Obama rally in Tampa. It was awesome. 20,000 people in attendance. I was right behind the stage, on the front row. I got to shake his hand and we got tons of pictures--I'll try to get some posted.

He was every it as inspiring in person as he is on TV. There was not a group he did not cover and his IDEAS are just as powerful as his WORDS.

I hope that our country is smart enough to elect this man to be President. I am sure he will make mistakes, I am sure more flaws will show themsleves; but for what he is wanting to accomplish, for where we are, and where we want to be--I think he is the man who can take us there.

If he comes anywhere near you, make the effort to go. We got up at 3:30 and drove 3.5-4 hours to Tampa to be there 4 hours before the start of the rally. AND I WOULD DO IT ALL AGAIN!!!

GOBAMA!!!

No comments: